Thursday, April 12, 2012

"God Healed Via Facebook"

So I have not been very well since our loss, it has already been 6 weeks. I never really "TRY" to be happy or sad. Just flowing through and by His grace.
But i must say - i felt like i hit the ultimatum yesterday. I want to be healed (the bleeding to cease) and just recover properly or even grieve properly. Being in and out of the hospital for the last 5 weeks isn't really my ideal way of grieving... It was brewing frustration which is the last thing i want to be feeling.


Last night, i randomly posted on my yet another G-pal; Eps' facebook wall. I was just asking how his wedding preparation is going? These are his words, 


" Wow hehe, getting whacked again reading this.. it started from the restaurant tonite.. i felt fire over me n my fiancĂ© was laughing so much, something shifted in the atmosphere cause its one month from today is the wedding day oops... :)" 
Probably not the funniest thing I have ever read. But in that split moment, i was giggling like a little girl and got more excited and started to curl on my bed and would not stop laughing. 
I replied his comment and told him i could not stop laughing and he continued, 
"Wow fire fire fire, heavenly revelations right now over your place with prophetic dreams flooding in.. Moce.. get ready yay :)"


I could not remember what happened after that, i think i continue to laugh for a bit each time i clicked back to his Facebook wall, and then everything was a blur. I do believe i went into a very deep sleep. (I am the lightest sleeper you will ever known - i can hear the slightest sound!) But according to my husband he came to bed and was trying to wake me up to drink the clove tea he made. I could not remember or heard any of that!


I had a vivid dream too... I dreamt we were on a hot air balloon as a family. I was freaking out due to the height...  but we all seemed to be having a good time after that. 
(This morning, when i woke up i saw numerous hot air balloon pictures on Facebook - apparently there were free hot air balloon rides near where i live till 9 am this morning - BIZZARRE!)


Anyway, i was woken up at about 3 am and went to the loo and the Lord told me quietly but clearly, "You are healed". That was it. I went back to bed.


This morning i woke up with springs on my heels! I felt so restored and rejuvenated! I felt different... it was not just the good sleep i had - i knew Jesus had touched me!


I went to the hospital after work to schedule for a dreaded surgery but i was cleared by the doctor from the surgery and HEALED!


Our God is truly an awesome GOD. As Christ is so am i in this world.  (1 John 4:17)


If i have my own newspaper, (headlines are a big part of what i do as a living - haha!), i will place this as the front cover page, big bold headline, "GOD HEALED VIA FACEBOOK".


How's that for a God of Present? THE GREAT I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment