Monday, March 5, 2012

Deep & Light

I told myself I would use 2012 to resurrect my passion in writing.
So here comes a NEW blog from me - that has been procrastinated and labelled with vast excuses through the years.


graceChats were originally "founded and named" by me when I was running a major event in Church almost 2 years ago and working with my dear friend cum neighbour Rebekah Bye; we found ourselves chatting about Jesus from the Grace aspect, dialoging back and forth via WhatsApp at the most "godly" hour of the day: 5 am-ish.


I have been meaning to blog all the "grace-nuggets" for years - so this is the year!
To sit down at least 5 mins a day (or more if I have the inspiration and opportunity) to type out what struck me in the course of my day.
It could be a song I woke up with, a verse that randomly popped up or a situation I faced or someone's story that came to my attention and God shedding His light into it...
Deep & Light


Some could be pretty basics.
Some could be deep.
Some could need a bit of "bouncing back and forth" with you. (It is called a "chat" after all)
But the intent of the "chat" is to leave us all feeling "light" at the end of the blog.


Are you a deep and light person...?

No comments:

Post a Comment