Monday, March 5, 2012

Simple does not mean Dumb

For the last few years, since the Grace Revolution hit me - God had blessed me with deep and meaningful friendships. Friends that i might have known for awhile but because of the grace message, even the friendship gets "revolutionised"! Or friends that I might not even have known for a long time but the connection is deep and strong. I call them my graceFriends or my G-friends.


Something that I found in most of my graceFriends have in common are: SIMPLICITY and an aura of LIGHTNESS within them.
The world would sometimes translate "simplicity" as being plain or dull or dumb but as Kathie Walter quoted, "The most spiritual people are the LIGHTEST!"


While K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, stupid!) does not sound very "gracious" - but it does carry an important undertone to Life. It is so important to keep things light and easy. While on the surface - the world seem to exalt "complexity" and equates it to KNOWLEDGE in higher capacity - in the hearts of men, most people repels at the introduction of something that alerts "complication"! (I am wired like that anyway!)


No wonder some of the most powerful statement only contains 3 simple words co-joined: I Love You or I Forgive You.


"... for His yoke is easy and His burden is light". Matthew 11:30


Are you a "SIMPLE" person...?

No comments:

Post a Comment