Thursday, March 15, 2012

An invitation to graceChat with moi...

This blog is after all called a "chat". I love "healthy" discussions about the Bible. I would like to invite you to post, comment on any scriptures/topics that you would like to discuss here.
I am not saying I have all the answers - in fact for the last 3 years it was all about learning new stuff and willingness to "unlearn" old stuff.
That's the breadth and the depth of His grace - just when you think you got it - you'll be amazed again!
I subtitled this blog, "the mystery of Grace made simple." it doesn't mean that it is really that simple to comprehend - it is only because of Jesus! He made it simple for us. So simple that in fact, unless you grasped it like a child you won't get it!
That's the power of the Gospel!

Are you ready to graceChat with me now...? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment